Dear NJSSA Members,
We are excited to inform you of some of the progress, changes, and updates your newly elected board has made in the year of 2016.
- Creation and implementation of new NJSSA "Facebook Page"
- Updated the NJSSA website
- Designed and produced custom-made lapel pins for members
- Created new annual 'Life Time Achievement & Accomplishment Recognition" award, with first recipient to receive award at the December 5, 2016 All Member Holiday Party'
- Current and updated full individual members page
- Created and implementing a new and improvedNJSSA Membership Application for 2017
- Working closely with New Jersey Assemblyman and other govemment officials who wish to implement legislation to regulate licensing and registration of auctions/auctioneers in the state of New Jersey
- Successfully held 2016 NJSSA Bid Calling contest and fundraiser for Operation Shoe Box
- In Progress, the construction and implementation of a separate page on the NJSSA website for the recognition of our Associate members
- In Progress, recognition for our Lifetime Members
- Re-Instilling Auctioneer of the Year award for 2017 (will soon be sending out information on requirements and criteria for your nominations)
- In Progress, NJSSA convention for the year of 2018
- Date set for next year's first All Members meeting is Monday, March 6, 2017, at Mastoris in Bordentown, with swearing in for new members and guest speaker