Once you have seen the list of benefits that you will receiver as a member, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and download the application form.
The following is a list of benefits given to members of The New Jersey State Society of Auctioneers.
- New Jersey’s Only Auctioneers Group Membership in the States only Professional Association of Auctioneers
- Up-To-Date Website – www.njssa.com Get information on meetings, articles, and statewide auctions; Your buyers can find upcoming auctions; find information on all members. We are currently getting about 50,000 hits per month.
- Auction Calendar Post your auctions on the NJSSA calendar. If you are also an NAA member, you can post your auctions to “auctioneers.org” which receives over 300,000 hits per month. Just one extra buyer can make a difference.
- Continuing Education & Training Stay on top of your field with seminars and classes; learn from some of the leading auctioneers in the state, region and country. Also, learn about changes in legislation in such areas as Taxes, Gun sales, and more.
- Annual Convention Every year we bring in regionally and nationally recognized auctioneers and business professionals to help polish our skills and teach us some of the practices that made them successful.
- Fellowship and Fraternity Meet your fellow colleagues and auctioneers at regular meetings; share ideas and learning experiences so that we can all benefit from each other’s successes and failures.
- St. Jude’s Fundraising NJSSA has raised thousands of dollars for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis Tennessee. Your donations help save lives of children battling cancer and help one of the world’s foremost leaders in the research to cure children’s cancer.
- Business Alliances Many members regularly refer auction deals to other NJSSA members who may specialize in a particular field. Serve your clients in the most professional way by referring an auctioneer with the appropriate industry skills and following. By doing so, we protect our clients, our reputation and that of the NJSSA, as well as the auctioneering profession.
- NJSSA Logo Our new NJSSA logo has been redesigned for easy recognition. Other business professionals and individuals will quickly recognize that you are an auctioneer. Use the NJSSA logo on everything you print and in all your advertising.
- Annual Picnic & Bi-monthy Meetings A great opportunity for fellowship and learning.
- Newsletter The “Auction Bill” is published 6 times per year and contains articles written by industry professionals, recent events, and upcoming meetings. This is a great place to share a success story from one of your auctions, or even the sale of one item. Have a success story? Share it will your fellow members.
NJSSA - Member 'Application' Form 2019
NJSSA - Membership 'Renewal' Form 2019